Question by Troll Exterminator: What is it called when you place a bet on someone elses space in blackjack?
In my local casino, you are allowed to place bets on other players spaces for blackjack (not sure if you can do this in other casinos). You just stick chips below the other player’s bet. Obviously it’s up to the other player to win or you both lose. And of course, if it wins, you only win for what you staked.

But is there a specific term for this kind of play? And can you do this in other casinos?

Best answer:

Answer by Mike
It sounds like its called ‘giving away your money’. but your saying you get it back if he wins? I guess it could also be called betting on another player, but i have not seen this before.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *