Question by OceanBlue0910: What would you do if your spouse had a gambling addiction or was a conpulsive spender?
If the problems causes bills, rent or the mortgage to get paid late too often and the bank account was often being over drawn. Would you seek a divorce if the offending party refused to get help with the over spending problem or gambling problem? It is their own income so they me as having no rights to it even though their share is needed for the rent and bills.

Best answer:

Answer by Marie
Do whatever you need to do to protect yourself.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *