Question by Nothing But The Funk: What is the building you bet at called in horse racing?
I’m writing a monologue for english about someone betting on horses and I’ve never been to a race track. Also what is someone who works in that building called? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by bwj1963
pari-mutuel clerk

race track…..


Give your answer to this question below!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *